Set on a stunning hillside, the magnificent Virunga Safari Lodge boasts panoramic vistas of the Virunga Volcanoes and the beautiful lakes of Ruhondo and Bulera.
Rustic, but comfortable chalets include spacious bedrooms, luxurious beds, well-equipped bathrooms and private verandas with sweeping views of the breathtaking surrounds. Guests can tuck into hearty breakfasts, delicious lunches and superb three-course dinners. Those in need of relaxation can laze around the inviting sitting room or enjoy the cosy warmth of the indoor fireplace on chilly evenings.
Adventures include tracking gorillas and golden monkeys, hikes to the top of the volcanoes, scenic walks through the picturesque villages surrounding the lodge or day trips to the lively towns of Kigali or Kampala.
- 10 Stone guest bandas with tile roofs (2 deluxe, 4 doubles and 4 twins) reflect the local building style.
- En-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private veranda.
- Bandas are individually named after regional African lakes.
- Tour leader rooms available.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building. For more information about our Rwanda wildlife safaris, contact us.
Be the first to leave a review.