Perched on the shores of Africa’s largest lake, the 124 rooms of the Lake Victoria Serena Resort and Spa feature elegant balconies with magnificent lake views and marble bathrooms.
All the magic of a Mediterranean marina and a world-class golf resort, just 20 minutes from Kampala and Entebbe.
Styled to replicate a pastel-shaded Italian hillside village, The Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa stands out among hotels in Uganda. Situated amid terraced rose gardens above its own boating marina, which has been sculpted from the sparkling waters of Lake Victoria. A gently rounded bay, studded with acacia trees, the marina is encircled by the immaculate greens of the resort’s own PGA-affiliated championship golf course. Spanned by rustic bridges and enhanced by gentle bays where a wide array of water birds gathers, the course is the ultimate fusion of natural beauty and professional challenge.
Rising on gentle slopes above the marina with long views across the lush greens to Lake Victoria beyond, the hotel itself has been styled to echo an Italian palace with its campanile, glittering mosaics, rustically arched pool terrace and shaded colonnades. Set within the grounds, amid water cascades and fountains, is a Roman coliseum, which offers the ultimate wedding or event arena. And, widely spaced amongst the shaded pathways of the gardens, clusters of pastel-painted villas house the rooms, all of which enjoy panoramic views across the Marina to the hazy expanses of Africa’s second largest lake.
- The 9-hole (soon to be 18-hole) Lake Victoria Serena Championship Golf Course, Club House and Golfing Boutique
- The Lake Victoria Serena Marina
- The Club House
- The Citadel, all-day brasserie
- The Kigo, cocktail bar
- The Lake View Pool Terrace bar and café
- The South-East Asia Fusion Restaurant
- The Coliseum events arena
- A wide selection of indoor and outdoor event spaces
- The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Dedicated conference and social events floor
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Wide range of incentives options
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Gift shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
- Championship Golf Course
- Boating marina
- Lake cruises, sundowners and birding tours
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball courts
Be the first to leave a review.