Private Full Day Connoisseurs Winelands Tour
Explore the breathtaking Cape Winelands accompanied by a specialist wine guide: visit wine estates according to your preferences, meet winemakers and estate owners and enjoy a personal, intimate encounter with one of the world’s most famous and spectacular wine regions. Sample hidden secrets and soak up the historic atmosphere, as you travel through rolling vineyards, admire the Cape Dutch architecture and of course, feast on a delicious gourmet lunch in one of the local, award-winning restaurants.
- Join one of our specialist wine guides for a highly informed voyage of discovery of the Cape Winelands.
- Visit wine estates according to your specific tastes and preferences.
- Absorb these historic estates boasting distinctive Cape Dutch architecture and a rich 400-year old winemaking tradition.
- Meet winemakers, estate owners or local personalities and learn first-hand about this vibrant industry.
- Sample wines that are generally inaccessible to the public.
- Lunch and wines, of course, will be enjoyed at one of the finest restaurants in South Africa.
Depart the city for the winelands in the nearby Boland Mountains for a leisurely exploration of historic towns, liquid delights, gastronomic wonders and home-grown hospitality.
The Cape Winelands are some of the most beautiful in the world, with a heritage that lives on in beautiful, historic estates producing some of the world’s most celebrated wines. There are a variety of route options that take in the historic wine regions of Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek, or the more emergent areas like Walker Bay, the Swartland and Worcester.
Learn about the industries colourful history and traditions and savour the wonderful wines that showcase the unique terroirs of the Cape in a myriad of styles, from classic old world favourites to fruit-driven “early drinking” new world wines.
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at one of South Africa’s top restaurants, paired of course, with the regions finest wines.
NB. Specific requests for wine estate visits and tastings are subject to confirmation at time of booking.
|Validity||No of Guests||Cost per Person|
|10-Jan-2018 - 09-Jan-2019||1||ZAR 7 126|
|2||ZAR 4 376|
|3||ZAR 3 581|
|4||ZAR 3 093|
|5||ZAR 2 799|
|6||ZAR 2 604|
|7||ZAR 2 464|
Private Full Day Connoisseurs Winelands Tour inclusive of bottled water, gourmet lunch, specialist wine guide and entrance fees for personalised private wine tastings.