Private Full Day Family City and Table Mountain Tour
Take a ride to the top of Table Mountain on a revolving cable car, to enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city and peninsula. Stroll through Company Gardens and learn about the rich history and culture of Cape Town. Marvel at the underwater world of the Two Oceans Aquarium in the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and listen out for the firing of the Noon Day Gun before lunch at a popular local restaurant.
- Ride the revolving cable car for a bird’s-eye view of Cape Town and the Peninsula from the top of the iconic Table Mountain (weather dependent).
- Explore the rich history and culture of Cape Town including Company Gardens and a local craft market.
- Visit the Two Ocean Aquarium in the vibrant Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Witness the firing of the Noon Day Gun (excluding Sundays) on spectacular Signal Hill.
- Lunch at one of the popular city restaurants.
The first stop is Table Mountain’s Lower Cableway Station, for a 5-minute revolving cable car ride to the top. We will explore the mountain’s summit and absorb the breathtaking views before descending.
We then return to the city via the old Cape Malay Quarter, for a walk through the Company Gardens, a fresh produce garden for ships and locals from the mid-17th Century, and now home to the South African Museum, Houses of Parliament, National Gallery and St. George’s Cathedral.
Move on to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront to visit the Two Oceans Aquarium – so named because both the Indian and Atlantic oceans wash this southern tip of Africa – which showcases the incredible diversity of marine life found in these waters.
Next, head up to Signal Hill to witness the firing of the Noon Day Gun, Cape Town’s oldest living tradition. After a delicious a la carte lunch we browse one of the local craft centers.
|Validity||No of Guests||Cost per Person|
|10-Jan-2018 - 09-Jan-2019||1||ZAR 4 539|
|2||ZAR 2 837|
|3||ZAR 2 417|
|4||ZAR 2 096|
|5||ZAR 1 904|
|6||ZAR 1 776|
|7||ZAR 1 684|
Private Half Day Family City and Table Mountain Tour inclusive of bottled water, lunch and entrance fees for the Table Mountain Cableway tickets, city tour and Two Oceans Aquarium.