Private Full Day Family Peninsula Tour
Journey through the idyllic coastal towns of the Cape, and enjoy spectacular views from of of the most beautiful passes in the world- Chapman’s Peak. Design your day around your family, choosing from a wonderful range of activities, and lunch in the famous False Bay. Don’t forget to look out for whales!
- Travel through many famous coastal suburbs of the Cape and traverse one of the world’s most spectacular passes – Chapman’s Peak. Choose from a wide variety of exciting family adventures.
- Catch a glimpse of Southern right whales (seasonal) off the Cape’s longest beach.
- Lunch at an a la carte coastal restaurant in False Bay.
Depart the city and head south in the direction of the Cape of Good Hope depending on which of the following activities you have chosen (weather dependent):
- Board a boat in Hout Bay for a 45-minute cruise to Duiker Island, home to thousands of Cape fur seals and marine birds.
- Paddle a kayak to the quaint cove of Boulders Beach for a surfside view of the unique African penguin colony.
We lunch at a coastal restaurant in False Bay before departing on our afternoon chosen activity (age-specific):
- Hunt for a selection of tumble-polished gemstones among the thousands that cover the floor at Scratch Patch and Mineral World.
- Visit the Cape Point Ostrich Farm, where the world’s largest bird is bred.
- View more than 40 reptile species at the Imhoff Snake & Reptile Rehabilitation Park.
- Experience the World of Birds – Africa’s largest bird park, with over 3 000 species of birds and small animals.
Scenic highlights include a trip over the breathtaking 600m high Chapman’s Peak Drive, the magical vistas of False Bay and the rocky coastline and unique fynbos vegetation of the Cape of Good Hope.
|Validity||No of Guests||Cost per Person|
|10-Jan-2018 - 09-Jan-2019||1||ZAR 5 276|
|2||ZAR 3 272|
|3||ZAR 2 726|
|4||ZAR 2 361|
|5||ZAR 2 142|
|6||ZAR 1 996|
|7||ZAR 1 892|
Private Full Day Family Peninsula Tour inclusive of bottled water, lunch and entrance fees to Cape Point, Funicular, Boulders Penguin Colony and Chapman’s Peak Drive plus either the entrance fees for a Seal Island cruise or sea kayaking. For the afternoon a choice of entrance fees for The Scratch Patch and Mineral World, Imhoff Farm Snake Park or World of Birds.