Private Full Day Cape Peninsula and Sea Kayaking Tour
Private Full Day Peninsula and Sea Kayaking Tour
Travel through the idyllic coastal suburbs s of the Cape and traverse one of the world’s most spectacular passes – Chapman’s Peak. Visit the charismatic penguins of Boulders Beach and enjoy a delicious lunch in an a la carte restaurant by the sea. Look out for animals and birdlife in the Table Mountain National Park as you travel through it by bicycle and keep an eye out for southern right whales along the way!
- Travel through many famous coastal suburbs of the Cape and traverse one of the world’s most spectacular passes – Chapman’s
- Navigate the False Bay coastline on a sea kayak (weather dependent) and visit the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
- Spot wildlife in the Table Mountain National Park, and explore the rocky coastline, the Cape fynbos vegetation and the south-westernmost point of Africa – Cape Point – and its lighthouse.
- Catch a glimpse of Southern right whale (seasonal) off the Cape’s longest beach.
- Lunch at an a la carte coastal restaurant.
Our first port of call will be in Simonstown where you will meet your sea kayaking guide for a safety briefing and gear up for a few hours’ easy paddling in twin kayaks (scheduled basis) along the False Bay coast. Pass the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach and view them from the ocean as they swim around the quaint cove.
A sumptuous lunch will replenish your energy before we enter the Cape of Good Hope section of the Table Mountain National Park with its unique Cape fynbos vegetation and home to birds like African black oystercatchers and Cape sugarbirds as well as to very special fauna including Cape mountain zebra, bontebok (both endemic) and the charismatic Cape baboon.
Climb (or ride the world’s first environmentally friendly funicular) to the famous Cape Point Lighthouse to capture the magical vistas
of False Bay.
We then head home along the dramatic Atlantic seaboard and navigate the 114 curves of 600m high Chapman’s Peak Drive passing the picturesque fishing hamlet of Hout Bay, Llandudno and Bakoven (with their ghostly shipwrecks),the towering Twelve Apostles, and on through Camps Bay and Bantry Bay.
NB. Our sea kayaks are safe and comfortable and require almost no balance or skill.
|Validity||No of Guests||Cost per Person|
|10-Jan-2018 - 09-Jan-2019||1||ZAR 5 145|
|2||ZAR 3 141|
|3||ZAR 2 595|
|4||ZAR 2 230|
|5||ZAR 2 011|
|6||ZAR 1 865|
|7||ZAR 1 761|
Private Full Day Peninsula and Sea Kayaking Tour inclusive of bottled water, lunch and entrance fees for sea kayaking (scheduled basis), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Funicular, Boulders Penguin Colony and Chapman’s Peak Drive.