Diverse Namibia is a true adventure, taking in this vast country from Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert, the Atlantic coast to the ancient Damaraland plains and Etosha’s wildlife.
This Exploration takes in the soaring red dunes of Sossusvlei, the life-filled blue Atlantic Ocean, the desert and denizens of Damaraland, and the plains game and predators of Etosha National Park. As we journey between destinations the spectacular landscapes are revealed, completing this fantastic adventure.
- Exclusive accommodation in private reserves and concessions and private access to Sossusvlei.
- Activities include game drives, scenic walks and visiting ancient rock engravings at Twyfelfontein.
- Track the rare desert-adapted elephants, following ancient paths to their freshwater springs.
As its name suggests, Diverse Namibia offers a diverse mix of experiences, from desert exploration to boating, scenic drives to walks, all in a variety of different places, meeting a wealth of different people and animals.
Drive from Windhoek Airport to the private Kulala Wilderness Reserve, Sossusvlei. Spend time on the iconic red dunes as well as scenic drives taking in the unique wildlife that survives in one of the world’s oldest and most arid deserts. We stay at Kulala Adventurer Camp.
Transfer by road, taking in spectacular scenery to Swakopmund, a picturesque town with an eclectic mix of European and African culture. Nights are spent at the Hansa Hotel, which forms part of city’s architectural heritage. We explore the ice-blue Atlantic coast with a “Dolphin and Seal” catamaran cruise from Walvis Bay (weather permitting).
Travel up past Brandberg Mountain (second-largest monolith on earth) via Ugab Save the Rhino Trust Camp for lunch to Damaraland Adventurer Camp. Game drives and nature walks showcase the stark desert beauty and its fascinating desert-adapted wildlife and incredible geological formations.
Transfer by road to Andersson’s Camp in the private Ongava Game Reserve on the boundary of Etosha National Park, the highest density wildlife area within Namibia. In the former and the latter, we experience the pinnacle of game viewing.
Driving south, we return to Windhoek at 13h00 where the adventure ends.
As a set-departure guided journey, Diverse Namibia’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in our camps.
Inclusions on the Safari (as per the detailed itinerary provided):
• Accommodation as specified
• A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula whilst at Kulala Adventurer Camp, Damaraland Adventurer Camp and Andersson’s Camp
• All meals from lunch on Day 1, excluding dinner on the second night in Swakopmund and lunch on Day 10
• All activities as per the detailed itinerary
• Road transfers as specified
• National Park Fees
Exclusions on the Safari (as per the detailed itinerary provided):
• All relevant entry and departure government taxes and unexpected increases thereto •All personal purchases,
including curios, meals, drinks not specified above, telephone calls, compulsory comprehensive travel insurance,
• All drinks whilst in Swakopmund
• Any pre- and/or -post tour arrangements
• Optional extra activities/services, not included in the detailed itinerary
• All flights
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control