Jaci’s Sabi House
Jaci’s Sabi House is a exclusive-use, private lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve
Jaci’s Sabi House is a exclusive-use, private abode which is situated in the famous Sabi Sand Reserve.
Jaci’s Sabi House accommodates a maximum of 6 guests at a time for exclusive-use bookings only and features a locally designed Main Lodge House and separate Guest Cottage with spacious interiors, luxurious finishes and bespoke decor. The thatch home is the ideal destination for the ultimate bush getaway, with access to prime game viewing areas within the Sabi Sand Reserve, where you can be assured of a Safari to be remembered. Complemented by private swimming pool, indigenous garden and your own private chef, field guide and game viewing vehicle, Jaci’s Sabi House is all set to offer guests nothing less than a spectacular private Safari experience.
Jaci’s Sabi House can accommodate a maximum of 6 and minimum of 4 guests on a exclusive-use basis only. Guests are accommodated in the Main Lodge House master bedroom as well as in two twin bedrooms in the separate Guest Cottage.
The Main Lodge House features a large patio and grassed viewing area, a swimming pool and open-plan kitchen/bar as well as indoor and outdoor dining facilities. We believe that our South African inspired cuisine is best enjoyed under African skies and we pride ourselves on regular authentic outdoor dining experiences.
Featuring locally produced and designed fabrics, furnishings and crafts, the main house is a show piece of custom creations including a brightly coloured calabash chandelier, woven basket wall art and a unique sofa that makes a bold decor statement. The sections of vibrant green, blue and red wall colours are anchored by dark wood antique furniture, exposed thatch ceilings and concrete floors.
Follow the path through the spectacular landscaped indigenous garden to the separate Guest Cottage, fire pit and boma areas, all located just a short distance from the main house.
The master bedroom in the Main Lodge House boasts spectacular bush views and designer interiors – bursts of vibrant, bold colours and patterns are contrasted with muted tones of natural stone, concrete and thatch. The luxurious linens, high quality furnishing, custom finishes and personal touches make for an unforgettable luxurious stay in your own home-away-from-home.
The king-bedded room accommodates a maximum of 2 persons and has an en-suite bath, shower, toilet, bidet and hand basin.
The Guest Cottage Echos the bold yet natural design elements from the main house, these two unique rooms are dressed in bright prints and colours, and balanced with spacious, light architectural features. Large double doors invite the outdoors in so you can enjoy your view from your bed or private seating patio area.
The separate Guest Cottage at Jaci’s Sabi House is comprised of 2 individual twin-bedded rooms, each accommodating a maximum of 2 guests. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and handbasin.
Jaci’s Sabi House
- All meals, local and speciality teas and filter coffee.
- Twice-daily game drives in your private game-viewing vehicle with your on-site field guide.
- Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop and night drive with star-gazing.
- Transfers between Arathusa airstrip and Jaci’s Sabi House are included when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / Private Charter.
- VAT at 14%
- Transfers to and from Jaci’s Sabi House, other than from Arathusa airstrip as listed above.
- Escort after dark from the Reserve gates.
- Gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and all incidental costs.
- Emergency medical evacuation, travel insurance / travel cancellation refunds. We highly recommend that guests have sufficient travel and medical insurance to cover any unexpected incidents.
- Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees, which will be charged (in cash) at Gowrie Gate**
- A mandatory Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution of R114 incl VAT per person per night will be levied to all bookings as of 01 March 2017.**
**Subject to Change without prior notice
Jaci’s Sabi House