Total Convenience, Great Savings
Stay for 2 or more nights at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge and we will upgrade your fixed-wing flight to a scenic helicopter transfer
Arrive in style…Enjoy the complete comfort and convenience of a helicopter transfer, complete with prime Delta views, to and from the doorstep of our &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. No stopping at the Chitabe airstrip. No hour-long drive from the Chitabe airstrip to the lodge. And there’s more. For your return trip, you have the choice to helicopter onward to another &Beyond lodge or one of our partner properties in the area, otherwise head directly back to Maun.
There’s a saving of USD 161 per person when using this offer.
- For transfers between &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp / &Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp / Maun and &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, you will receive a complimentary upgrade
- For transfers from below listed third party properties and &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, a supplement of USD 55 per person per transfer is payable for an upgrade in 2019 and USD 75 per person per transfer IN 2020.
- Sanctuary Baines’ Camp, Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp & Sanctuary Chief’s Camp
- Belmond Eagle Island Lodge
- Camp Okavango, Xugana Island Lodge
- Abu Camp, Jao Camp, Little Mombo Camp, Mombo Camp, Little Tubu, Tubu Tree Camp, Little Vumbura Camp & Vumbura Plains
- A minimum 2-night stay at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge is required
- Applies to full-paying adult guests only. Full-paying children attract a child supplement of USD 50 per transfer (for third parties this is in addition to the applicable supplement)
- Due to limited luggage capacities, luggage is required to be packed in a soft bag weighing a maximum of 20 kg, including hand luggage. No hard suitcases will be allowed
- The maximum number of guests in a scenic helicopter transfer is 4 guests
- Offer may be combined with our existing &Beyond Long-Stay, Honeymoon and Fly Me offers
- Valid for travel to 10 Jan 2021
- For new bookings only
- Flights need to be booked by &Beyond
Grab this Special
Come on an African Safari with the Pioneers