Fly Me to Mnemba Island
Great savings | Outstanding flexibility
Stay for 3 nights or more at &Beyond Mnemba Island, and discover this idyllic destination – for less
What benefits can you expect from this offer?
Not only will you benefit from flight savings, but also a range of included accommodation and activities per person, per 3 night stay
Flexibility & Convenience
- You have the choice when to travel (&Beyond Mnemba Island closes annually from 08 April to 20 May)
- Additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rates
- If you’re considering going on a safari, our Fly Me to the Mara offer would be a perfect complement
What are the primary inclusions in this package deal?
3 night’s accommodation at &Beyond Mnemba Island
Guest Services and Amenities
3 meals a day; soft drinks; teas and coffees; house wines; local-brand spirits and beers; refreshments on lodge activities and laundry
Scuba diving: 2 dives per day (full PADI certification required); snorkelling; sea kayaking; sundowner dhow cruise; stand-up paddle boarding
*Subject to availability and weather conditions
Emergency medical evacuation coverage
Flights & Transfers
Complimentary one-way scheduled internal flights between Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi and Zanzibar
Free return scheduled transfers between Zanzibar and &Beyond Mnemba Island
- Three night’s accommodation at &Beyond Mnemba Island
- Emergency evacuation insurance
Flight routing options:
- Flight routing option 1: Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Flight from Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Standard meet and greet service at Zanzibar International Airport
- Shared transfer to Mnemba (road and boat)
- Shared return transfer to Zanzibar (Stone Town/Airport)
- Flight routing option 2: Zanzibar to Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi
- Meet and greet at Zanzibar International Airport
- Shared transfer from Zanzibar (Stone Town/Airport) to Mnemba (road and boat)
- Shared return transfer to Zanzibar International Airport
- Flight from Zanzibar to Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi
- Standard &Beyond lodge inclusions: Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on lodge activities, laundry
- Activities included: water sport at Mnemba Island (scuba diving – 2 dives per day – full PADI certification required, snorkelling, kayaking, sundowner dhow cruise, and stand-up paddle boarding) subject to availability and weather conditions & local village tour (subject to availability and weather conditions)
- Administration fee
What’s not included
- Airport taxes, telephone calls, safari shop purchases, gratuities, and all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognac, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars, Infrastructure tax, Diving instruction for guests under the age of 12 years and adults without a PADI certificate at &Beyond Mnemba Island
- &Beyond Mnemba Island closes annually from 08 April – 20 May
- Rates are in US Dollars and per person sharing per stay
- Subject to a minimum of 2 guests except afternoon flights in low season which are subject to a minimum of 4 guests.
- Single Supplement:
- 2019: High Season: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. Remainder of year: A single supplement of 25% applies to all single rooms.
- 2020: 11 Jan – 30 Apr and 1 Nov – 20 Dec: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May – 31 Oct and 21 Dec – 10 Jan ’21: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms.
- A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Child sharing rates are for children between 6 and 16 years of age. Children aged 5 years and younger do not qualify for the offer and will be quoted on normal rates.
- A group supplement may apply to bookings with more than 12 guests
- Upon cancellation or change in travel dates, &Beyond may need to pass on flight cancellation/amendment costs. No credits are permitted for flights not used
- Offer is not applicable to &Beyond Mnemba Island Family Banda suites
- Flights will be booked on selected operators at the discretion of &Beyond
- Exact itinerary is dependent on client preference and / or availability
- This offer may not be combined with other &Beyond offers, unless you are extending your stay.
- This offer is only applicable as an extension to an African safari at an &Beyond lodge in Tanzania or Kenya
- Validity periods are as specified in the rates table above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
2019 & 2020: 3 NIGHTS PER PERSON
11 JAN – 31 MAR – USD 5,052
01 APR – 31 MAY – USD 3,245
01 JUN – 30 SEP – USD 5,052
01 OCT – 20 DEC – USD 3,245
21 DEC – 10 JAN – USD 5,052
Come on an African Safari with the Pioneers