Volcanoes Bwindi Safari Lodge
Overlooking the depths of the primeval forest, Volcanoes Bwindi Safari Lodge features eight stone and tile bandas that are the ideal base for a gorilla or chimpanzee adventure in the depths of the forest.
Overlooking the primeval Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Volcanoes Bwindi Safari Lodge offers a truly unique Uganda jungle safari experience. Separated by nothing more than an idyllic stream, the gorillas themselves are frequent visitors to the finest lodge in Bwindi!
The adventure lodge in Uganda boasts eight bandas facing the forest canopy, each with a private terrace from which you can spot wildlife, including chimpanzees, mountain gorillas, and monkeys jumping from tree to tree mere metres away. Each room in our gorilla safari lodge has en-suite bathrooms and the eco-luxury comforts are all provided in eco-sensitive ways.
A cosy fireside bar and lounge in the main building offers the chance for you to relax while sharing stories of your gorilla tracking experience with other guests.
To learn about the unique wildlife of the Bwindi Forest first-hand, book our mountain gorilla safari in Uganda, where you will track gorillas and visit local community projects.
- 8 stone and timber glass-fronted guest bandas with thatch roofs (3 doubles and 5 twins) reflect the local building style.
- En-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have walk-in mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private balcony.
- Bandas are individually named after Bwindi gorillas.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.