Volcanoes Mount Gahinga Lodge
Nestled in the foothills of the Virunga Volcanoes lies Volcanoes Mount Gahinga Lodge. Set against the backdrop of three imposing volcanoes, its rustic charm creates an absorbing atmosphere of tranquillity and history.
Nestled in the foothills of the Virunga Volcanoes, Volcanoes Mount Gahinga Lodge is an exclusive Uganda adventure lodge that has the impressive backdrop of three of the volcanoes themselves. Its rustic charm creates an absorbing atmosphere of tranquility and history. Each of our Uganda luxury safari lodges were built to echo local techniques and design. Gahinga Lodge also partners with the Batwa Tribe, to offer interactive tours through the community of one of Africa’s oldest tribes.
The main building features a rustic living space with a warm central fire that offers the ideal environment for relaxing at the end of the day, with the terrace outside and a spacious sunroom adjoining the living area completing the peaceful and open style. Each of the bandas has been thoroughly renovated to offer unparalleled luxury in the region. Each room has a fireplace and an en-suite bathroom with showers and flush toilets and each is reached by taking a short stroll through the large gardens that fill the lodge with life.
- 6 stone guest bandas with papyrus roofs (3 doubles, 3 twins)
- En-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have 240v lighting and a private veranda.
- Bandas are individually named after each of the Virunga Volcanoes.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building.