Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site at https://tagasafarisafrica.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Taga Safaris’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Taga Safaris’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Taga Safaris at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Taga Safaris’s web site are provided “as is”. Taga Safaris makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Taga Safaris does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Taga Safaris or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Taga Safaris’s Internet site, even if Taga Safaris or a Taga Safaris authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Taga Safaris’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Taga Safaris does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Taga Safaris may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Taga Safaris does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Taga Safaris has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Taga Safaris of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Taga Safaris is a business in the Travel industry that specialise in African Safaris .2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of email .
Taga Safaris shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information”
shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
.4. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Taga Safaris bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
5. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring
Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users
may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
6. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Taga Safaris separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more
detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
7. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Taga Safaris takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer
service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
9. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Taga Safaris chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Taga Safaris may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
11. Company information
This website is run by Taga Safaris (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
Taga Safaris and with registration number CK 95/16312/23 and Mark Garzancich and Celeste Greenblatt
12. Taga Safaris contact details
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +2711 465-5678/9364
Mark Garzancich – firstname.lastname@example.org