Chobe Safari Lodge in the Chobe NP
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares its border with the World famous Chobe National Park.
Chobe Safari Lodge is in close proximity to Victoria Falls International Airport, Livingstone International Airport and Kasane International Airport makes us easily accessible, with daily road transfers or charter flights connecting all these airports. The lodge has been recently renovated to offer a magical lodge experience to add to the spectacular game viewing.
ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge consists of 46 Luxury Safari Rooms, 22 Luxury River Rooms and 8 Rondavels. Family rooms with separate children room (bunk beds) also available.
All our luxury rooms have en suite bathrooms with bath and a shower, air conditioners, satellite TVs with 8channels, telephone, safe and fan.
All the rooms have stunning views of Chobe River
Campsite grounds with 3 unisex ablution blocks on the property.
FACILITIES: Newly built restaurant with indigenous flavors of Africa serving A la carte and Buffet style meals Cocktail bar with its own viewing deck Pool deck with new enlarged swimming pool Entertainment lounge with a viewing deck Health and Beauty Salon Curio & Craft Shop, Squash Court; Activities & Transfers Office, Internet Hot Spots 2
GAME VIEWING / ACTIVITIES:
Chobe Safari Lodge Game drives in 9 seater game viewing vehicles Game viewing cruises, Private boat cruises, Victoria falls day trip, Okavango Delta day trip, Namibian Village walk, Scenic Flights, Fishing, Reptile Park visits, Birding, Transfers, Local Flights,
GAME TYPICALLY SEEN AT CHOBE NATIONAL PARK:
Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo, Giraffe, Red Lechwe, Puku, Kudu, Impala, Sable Antelope, Crocodile, Lion, Leopard, Hyena, Wild Dog, Jackal can be seen.
CHOBE SAFARI LODGE AT A GLANCE:
- Situated in Kasane, bordering Chobe National park, on the banks of the Chobe River
- 81 Twin bedded Luxury & Standard rooms
- Family rooms & Babysitting facilities
- Restaurant, Cocktail Bar & Sedudu Sunset Bar
- Campsite Grounds
- Swimming pool/ Lounge deck
- Transfers from Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Kasane Airports
- Game Drives, Boat Cruises into Chobe National park
- Fishing, Scenic Flights, Namibian Village walk, Visits to reptile park
- Vic Falls day trip& Okavango Delta day trip
- Charter flights into the Delta • Curio & Craft Shops
- Health & Beauty Saloon
- Internet Access
- Activities & Booking Center
- Squash Court